SCH T PR
SCH T PR
1871 - 2008
Numerous prizes have been established by benefaction, often in memory of an individual. Records relating to the actual establishment, including trust deeds, can be found at COLL/BEN. The records here relate principally to the actual administration of prizes and prize funds, though they include some records relating to specific prizes. Examination papers for major prizes will be found under examinations at SCH/T/E.
COLL/BEN contains papers on the founding of many prizes.
- Next: No next sibling at this level
- Previous: Inspections, SCH T INS, (1936 - 2004)
- Papers relating to general administration of prizes, SCH T PR 01, (1930 - 2008)
- Prize Fund, SCH T PR 02, (1871 - 1950)
- Assistant Masters' Prizes, SCH T PR 03, (1886 - 1924)
- Latin Prose Prize, SCH T PR 04, (c.1901 - 1957)
- Lower Boy Rosebery History Prize, SCH T PR 05, (c.1961)
- Ibn Battuta Prize, SCH T PR 06, (2006)
- Huxley Prize, SCH T PR 07, (1987 - 2011)
- Prizes: Notices, SCH T PR 08, (2014 - 2020)